There are many reasons you may choose to Re-Mortgage your property, to secure a better mortgage rate than you currently have or to release equity from your property. Whatever your reason, Crompton Halliwell are here to help with our experienced team.
Key events when Re-Mortgaging a property are:
- Mortgage offer is issued by the lender.
- Client instructs a solicitor to act for them.
- Solicitor applies for documents from the Land Registry and details of existing mortgages.
- The Solicitor applies for up to date settlement figures.
- The money is requested from the lender and client signs the mortgage deed.
- Completion is when the old mortgage is redeemed and the new mortgage is put in place.
- After completion the new mortgage is registered against the property at the Land Registry.
For details of our prices please click here.-
For more information contact our office and speak with a member of our Conveyancing team on 0161 797 9222.